Life Lovers Watch Support
This list includes those devices that Geeksme had the chance to test our app and GME1 watch with. If your smartphone or tablet is not on the list, that doesn’t mean it’s not supported, only that we didn’t have the chance to verify its correct behavior. As long as it’s compliant with the specifications stated below by our support team, it should work flawlessly, although we cannot confirm ourselves without performing the proper tests.
Geeksme will keep on developing this list with as many devices as possible. If you had the chance to try with a device not listed below and want to tell us about the result so we can include it in this list, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CERTIFIED ANDROID DEVICES
Motorola Moto G 2013
Motorola Moto G 4G 2013
Motorola Moto G 2014
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition (GT-I9505)
Samsung Galaxy Young 2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
LG G2 Mini
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
bq Aquaris E4.5
Xiaomi Hongmi 1W
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Mediatek version)
One Plus One
Google Nexus 5X
CERTIFIED iOS DEVICES
Device list last updated 04-Dic.-2017.
- How long does the Geeksme watch battery last?
- Will the g!love mode turn on whenever I have sex?
- Are there several sizes for the Geeksme wristband?
No, the Geeksme wristband is universal and accomodates several sizing. For more information about the wristband, check the Specifications section of our User Manual at www.geeksme.com/manuals
- What is the Geeksme wristband made of?
The Geeksme wristband is made of a special highly-resistant elastomer. We aren’t currently producing them in any other material. For more information about the wristband, check the Specifications section of our User Manual at www.geeksme.com/manuals
- Does Geeksme deliver to my country?
You can check current shipping destinations at our online store. However, if you’re still not sure about this, don’t hesitate to contact our User Care service as they will be happy to answer any question you might have.
- My Geeksme watch screen is broken. Can you fix it?
This kind of damage is not covered by your device warranty as the tracker is made to handle impacts and high preassures. However, if it accidentally got damaged, you can contact our User Care service to see if we can help you.
- My Geeksme wristband is broken. Can you send me a new one?
The wristband is made of a highly resistant elastomer that has passed several tests. We concluded that it can’t get broken by accident if it is used in a sensible and responsible way, so wristband damage is not covered by your device warranty. However, you there is an available 3-band pack for sale in our online store.
- I forgot my password. How can I recover it?
You will find a message reading “Forgot your password?” on the login screen. If you touch this message, the Geeksme app will ask for the email you used when you signed up and will send you an email that will allow you to create a new password. You need to be online to recover your password.
- I forgot the email I used when I registered. What can I do?
You can change your access data in your profile at the Geeksme app. However, remember you will need your password to change your email address.
- Why does the Geeksme app ask for my data? What will it use them for?
The Geeksme app uses your information to calculate the calories and fat you’ve burned or the distance you’ve walked. This information is totally private and confidential in our databases.
- I lost or got my Geeksme charger broken. How can I get a new one?
The charger is a resistant piece that was designed to last for a long time. However, if there is any problem with yours, you can always ask our User Care service for help.
- I lost or got my Geeksme stolen. What should I do?
We sadly cannot do anything to help you with this at Geeksme. We recommend you go to the nearest police station to report the loss or robbery.
- Why doesn't my ecological footprint value change along the day?
The ecological footprint value shown on your Geeksme device was calculated the last time you synced it with your smartphone, so next time you sync it, you will get an updated value for your footprint.
- Can several people use the same Geeksme watch?
Your Geeksme device records activity information along the day, and this will be associated to a single user. Therefore, although a single watch can be synchronized with different accounts, it will not differentiate among users.
- Which currencies does the Geeksme online shop accept? Which cards can I use?
Currently we only accept Euros. You can use Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards, as well as PayPal.
- I'm not comfortable buying online. Can I buy a Geeksme watch from a physical store?
Yes, you can buy it from several retail stores. Contact us to learn more about the different locations.
- Will I make more pick-ups thanks to my Geeksme watch?
We can’t guarantee you’ll be more successful when you hit on someone, but we really think the Geeksme watch is definitely an amazing icebreaker.
- My smartphone is not on the compatible device list. Does it mean I can't use it along with Geeksme?
Definitely not. The devices featured on the compatible devices list are those we got the chance to try in order to guarantee Geeksme works. That doesn’t mean it won’t work on yours.
- Geeksme is compatible with my smartphone, but it's not featured on the compatible devices list. Why is that so?
We didn’t have the chance to try Geeksme on all the smartphones out there. However, if you think your device works fine and should be on the list, please let our User Care service know so we can consider it.
- I've turned the g!love mode on to see what was it about and instantly turned it off, but there's no record of it. How come?
It is a normal thing to happen if you just turned it on and off. Your device will not record any activity that lasts less than 30 seconds so you don’t have to keep information if you accidentally activate it.
- How do I measure my step distance?
We recommend you to normally walk on a measuring tape. Your step distance is the distance between the front foot toes and the back foot toes.
- What languages is the Geeksme app available in?
Currently the Geeksme app is available in Spanish, English and French. If your phone is set on any of these languages, it will be used when you install the app, although you can always change it. If your phone is set on a different language, English will be used by default.